Interesting, informative and fun monthly meetings. Network with other bead "fanatics" to expand your knowledge.
Meetings are the first Wednesday of each month from September to June (no meetings in July and August)
All meetings start at 7pm and are held in the Bankers Room at the Centennial Library, Church Street, St.Catharines.
Join us for a fun and informative evening. Bring your current project to show and share. read more
"To share the creative artistry of beading in a fun, supportive environment"
Website Maintenance and Support Provided By: Rose Turner and Crystal Mountain Beads
Copyright © 2007-2014. The Niagara Bead Society, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
From September to June, meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month.
The location is the Bankers Room at the Centennial Library, Church Street, St. Catharines. Doors open at 6:30 PM and meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM consisting of announcements, old and new business, show & tell of member’s work, raffle, the evenings’ program, and socializing.
The program can include anything from: trunk shows by outside artists and members, mini workshops to learn a new skill, projects, lectures, demonstrations, and idea exchanges.
The wide range of work that our many talented and creative members bring to show & tell at meetings serves as an inspiration to all beaders.
Niagara Bead Society is open to all those who have an appreciation (either private or professional) of beads, their manufacture techniques, and their application. We welcome all levels of interest and experience - there is a place for everyone. We are always happy to see new faces, so please come join us. You can check us out as a $5 “pay at the door” guest.Why Join? / Membership Benefits
Interesting, informative and fun monthly meetings
• Network with other bead “fanatics” to expand your knowledge and resources
• Discounts to select area bead shops (and some out-of-town ones, too)
• Monthly updates on area bead-related events
• Access to the Niagara Bead Society lending library: material to enhance your skills and interests
• Member’s Gallery: photos of your work featured on our website
• Participate in the raffle each month
• Studio Tours
• Voting Privileges
• Bead Retreat
• Niagara Bead Society Bead Challenge: each year entries are invited from all members, whatever their ability in a themed challenge
• Beading Circle: some of our members host a small group that gets together weekly to work on projects and share quality time together. If you’d like to start or join one, let us know.
• A forum to share your work, your challenges, and your successes where you can feel comfortable to express your creativity.
Registered Members, please check your email for up to date information on next meetings.